1.08.2011

{For the love of Rosettes!}

Okay, this is my last Poppie Lane {the shop} post for awhile... a least 2 weeks anyway! I promise! :) I've just had so much fun this week creating new things that I had to show you what's new in the shop...

These Rosette Clip and Rose Bud Earring Sets come in 5 fabulous colors! You can choose whatever color you'd like!



This ruffled and rosetted pillow sham turned out even cuter than I imagined in my head... wouldn't it be perfect on your couch?



Check out all the items today. Two things to keep in mind: first, ALL profit goes toward bringing our son home from Ethiopia!! Second, Any orders placed through Jan 11-19 will not be process until Jan 20th. Why? Because we'll be in Ethiopia snuggling with our little bundle of joy!!

We will have our laptop with us, and internet connection - SO be ready for tons of posts with pictures of our trip and updates on what's going on!

6 comments:

Franchesca said...

How exciting Lauren!!! Can't wait to see pictures :)) Love your new pillow sham!

Kristin said...

Love those! Super cute pillow!!! I can't wait to get my red earrings. Red used to be my favorite color and I think it's going to be my fave again this year :) I'm so happy and excited for you to be headed to Ethiopia! I can't wait to hear all about it! This is going to be a fabulous year!!

Critty said...

Love, love, love the pillow and the rosettes! The colors are fabulous! They make me wish I could wear earrings!

I cannot wait for you and John to make this trip... and to see photos and hear about it :o)

Alicia said...

Love that pillow!!!! You're so creative, Lauren!

danielle @ take heart said...

so excited for you! and i am loving all your new items!

Joyeful said...

I love those rosettes!!!!!!!