1.05.2011

{what's new?}

I've been working my little fingers to the bone the last few days and have several fun new items to show you!

I heart these Red Rose Bud Earrings! Sooo cute! 
Check out the other colors of my Rose Bud Studs!!


These coasters make me drool... as does starbucks... ;)


What's with me and red all of a sudden? Oh well .. isn't this red rosette alligator clip just too much cute? You know you want one! ;)

**Don't forget - all Poppie Lane profit goes to bring home our son from Ethiopia... we're just about fully funded and will hopefully have him home in February. Which means - we'll start partnering with an adopting family in March and 50% of Poppie Lane profit will go toward their adoption! WOOHOO

7 comments:

Kara said...

OMGoodness....LOVE it ALL!!!

Kristin said...

I am LOVING the red too! Red used to be my absolute favorite color and for some reason I got away from it and got into hot pink. But, I'm thinking I might need to change back! Ha! I think maybe I quit wearing so much red because I used to work at Target and got tired of it. :D But, I really am loving it again!

Leigh said...

love love love everything! and the fact that you are going to partner with adopting families just melts my heart!

Andrea said...

Oooh! Now I am hoping for some extra birthday money to spend - LOVE the roses!!

Alison said...

Love these and LOVE the red!!! Red is our color around here...being huge Ole Miss Rebel fans and all! :)

Alicia said...

Those are so pretty! I bet they really stand out when they are on!

Katie said...

I can't believe it is almost time to get your son!! Read my blog today, you are going to be a wonderful mother!! I love the earrings you made, I love red. How awesome. I will be praying for you!