2.01.2011

{opportunities...}

... to get involved! If you've spent more than 5 minutes here at Poppie Lane you know that I am passionate about many things, but two of my greatest passions are for serving orphans and tending to the hearts of those who have lost babies. I have enough experience in both areas to know how great a need there is. Today you have two wonderful opportunities to reach out and help someone else! I can't think of a better way to start off February! :)

Team Chase: 4 and Counting

First, Team Chase is having an adoption auction! There are so many incredible things you can bid on! They've even broken the items down into sections to make it easier for you to find something you're interested in. You can bid on a number of adorable baby items, great t shirts, tons of jewelry, art work, accessories, make up, and more! Plus, you can big on my navy rosette clip and rode bud earring set!

 The highest bid right now is $10 - I sell these in my shop for $12 - you catch my drift? You could get a discount and help bring home an orphan! Head on over today... I'm sure you'll find something you love!




Also, one of my dear blogging friends has found a beautiful way to honor her daughter on her second birthday. Jenna lived only a couple short weeks before she went to be with her Father in heaven... but her memory has gone on to touch many lives and inspire her mother to reach out to other families who experience the same hurt of losing a child. Please read this post and consider donating a journal, or $1 to her cause. If you donate $10 or more, Franchesca will send you this lovely tulle butterfly.

 
P.S - Happy February!! I have mentioned yet that we *might* get to bring Tucker Mareto home this month??? Oh yes... we're praying!

P.P.S - Do you like my new header? Just made it this morning! :)

2 comments:

Franchesca said...

Thanks so much Lauren for spreading the word!! And your new header is awesome :) Great job friend :)

xxxx

Amy said...

I'm heading over to both places... :)