2.05.2011

{to-do to-day}

Create...
for you! Filling your Poppie Lane orders makes me grin from ear to ear!

Call...
 my grandma... she always leaves me feeling encouraged and refreshed!

Pack...
for Ethiopia! I don't think there's anything that could make me happier than preparing to get our son!

Go see...
my brother! He's home from college for the weekend! YAY! I have 3 favorite "boys" in the world: my husband, my son, and my brother. He is amazing... below is a picture from the Dominican Republic. He chose to spend his Christmas Break and all of his money for Spring Term to go to the DR for a mission trip - building a shelter for women and renovating a school/orphanage. He also spent a lot of time loving on the kids...
He inspires, motivates, encourages, and delights me! I am so proud to be his sister. :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I can't believe how "grown" Kevin looks...crazy! Have fun!

Anna Rose said...

I love this! I'm so glad you get to chill with Kevin today! I know how much you miss and love him! Have fun! See you tomorrow love :D

Angie said...

I love your to do today. Lauren, I have to say that your happiness realy comes across your words. I am so happy that all your dreams are finally coming true.

Angie @ Linen + Verbena

Kristin said...

Love reading your blog and seeing how God's perfect plan is all coming together!

Lara said...

We missed you this weekend! But you've got important things to get ready for!