3.15.2011

{advertise}

Poppie Lane {the blog} is currently open for advertising! Do you have a handmade shop or blog? Do you have a product you want to promote that is family friendly? Then check out the advertising opportunities here at Poppie Lane!


Small Ad, 125x125 pixels
30 days: $10
90 days: $25

 Large Ad, 125x250 pixels
30 days: $15
90 days: $40



What do you get by advertising at Poppie Lane?
Prime advertising space on the sidebar - choose your size/package. Anyone who comes to this blog will see your ad. :)
The chance to participate in a monthly sponsor giveaway for FREE.
Chance to support a great cause! Money earned from ads goes toward my handmade business, which helps put orphans into loving homes. 

Why advertise at Poppie Lane? 
 average 18,000+ page views a month {600+ per day}
580+ blog followers and growing every week
270+ Facebook fans

 Product Reviews
Poppie Lane is also offering FREE product reviews as long as I am able to keep the product I am reviewing.  I will post an honest review of your product and if I am unable to post a positive review I will contact you via email. I will host a giveaway free of charge after a product review.

Ad Swaps
Poppie Lane is currently open to ad/button swaps with blogs/sites that have 500+ followers. Email me if you are interested! :)


Poppie Lane reserves the right to deny anyone sponsorship/product reviews if I deem the advertisement unfit for Poppie Lane readers or inappropriate for this blog.

0 comments: