4.21.2011

{As of late...}

As of late I have been looking forward to our very first holiday with our son. Easter is just days away!

As of late I made this little cutie for Mareto to wear over Easter weekend...

As of late we started our cloth diapering adventure and are loving it!

As of late I have been feeling inspired by hoop art...

As of late I finished reading Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. We've been implementing his suggestions for our budget and have seen our money go much further in just one week! I highly recommend this book to anyone!

As of late the warm weather has me running up to the attic for summer clothes (yay)

As of late we are delighting in watching our son grow more each day. He is truly our greatest joy!

Head on over to Critty Joy's for more As of Late! :)
Photobucket

13 comments:

Caroline said...

I have heard lots of good things about Dave Ramsey's book! Good for you! :)

Kristen Schiffman said...

As of Late, I have adored seeing photos of handsome, precious Mareto!!

Oh my goodness. The cuteness is too much.

Jayme said...

YAY! For Total Money Makeover! It helped us get to the point where we have no debut and can live off of one income...and not dip into savings for special treats! Stick with it and if you can find a Financial Peace University Class!

Critty said...

Could Mareto be any cuter? I think not! I just love how chunky he is getting!

Yay for money stretching farther... and for cute shirts for Easter...and first holidays :)

Alison said...

Sweet pictures!! And I LOVE the bunny shirt!!

Kristin said...

He looks so adorable with his little cloth diaper :) Let me know what you think about them.....I just don't know how much of a hassle it would be to wash them and I'm very curious. Love the shirt and hoop art you made!

Clay in the Potter's Hand said...

That shirt is so cute! But his cloth diapered bottom is even cuter!!!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

The bunny shirt is so adorable. Mareto is going to look so cute wearing it! I love that last photo. The joy and love that can be seen is beautiful! :)

Rach@In His Hands said...

Your little guy is just precious! That bunny shirt will be adorable on him. Enjoy celebrating Easter together!

Franchesca said...

cloth diapering! You are my hero!! I definitely wish I would have considered that one sooner ;)

I know you will enjoy your first holiday with your little man Lauren! The bunny shirt is so cute!!

xo

Z said...

That picture of Tucker is too cute!

Emily said...

what cloth diapers are you using? we're thinking of using cloth diapers with the twins but I'm a little intimidated by it all. There seems to be a lot of different ways of doing things!

Brooke said...

Your sweet boy is SO SO cute!! I also love Hoop art and am inspired to try! We are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia...a sweet boy as well! I would love to hear about the cloth diapering adventure. I am tempted...