4.14.2011

Hoop Art Swap!

If you remember from this post I participated in a fun little hoop art swap hosted by Life Made Lovely. It was such a fun idea and I'm so glad I did it! :) I was paired up with a lovely lady named Carrie and we got to work on each others hoop art.

Here is what I sent to Carrie...


And here is the cute little thing I got in return...

isn't is adorable?? I love the colors and the polka dots make me so happy! :) I had this vintage frame that I didn't know what to do with and realized that it would go great with the hoop art.


I had the perfect place for it above my work space in my studio...


I love how it goes perfectly with the other colors... makes me smile! :) Thanks Carrie for the wonderful hoop art -- and thank you Heather, for hosting this fun swap! :)


**tour of my studio coming soon!**

8 comments:

Franchesca said...

SO fun!!! Love this!! I have some old hoops I picked up from the thrift store that I have been meaning to do something with!! You've inspired me :)

Claire Kiefer said...

What a perfect swap! What you sent is precious, and you're right--that frame you had looks perfect with what you received.

Joy: said...

That was fun! I liked them both!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Cuteness goin' on here... Fun colors!

Rebecca at Cotton+Wood said...

I love it!! And the colors are so cheerful!

Elise said...

Such fun hoops!! I love your oval frame also!! Your little boy is so adorable and I love the story of his name...
Elise

Amanda said...

that little birdie is so cute!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

it looks like it was made just for that spot. i love it!! and the one you made is so cute, too. i'm so glad you girls participated in the swap!