4.05.2011

{an invitation...}

This blog has evolved quite a bit over the last year or so. The name and design has changed, as well as some of the content. That's okay - this is good and I'm happy with it. However, I've decided that I'd like a place to share more devotional style posts. I'd like a completely separate place to share my heart thoughts and the lessons I'm learning through my faith.


So, I have created a new blog... Because I'm Yours. As I share on my "about me" page over there...

"This is a place where I share the gifts I see in day to day life... the beauty found in the mundane... the joy found in small moments... the glimmers of hope shed on a dark world. This is a place where I share my heart... my broken, bruised, shattered, torn, scarred, mended, sealed, healed, and put back together heart. This is a place where I share my journey... where I've been, where I'm at, and where I'm going. This is a place where I write love letters to Jesus and hope that all I do and say are because I'm His..."

If this sounds like something you'd like to share with me, I'd love for you to join me over there, and follow along if you want. :) 

3 comments:

Janet said...

It would be a blessing to follow. Thank you for letting your Christ light shine.

BARBIE said...

I will absolutely follow you there. I count it a privilege that I get to share in your life in this way. Hopping over to your new (and I am sure) beautiful space now!

Joyeful said...

I love this!! It sounds so beautiful!!! Exactly where my heart is at right now :)