- Our chubby little guy weighs 23 lbs! Yes he has gained 10 lbs in the 3 1/2 months we've had him with us. We love smooching every little roll. :) We think he's going to grow up to be quite a big boy.
- Mareto still doesn't have a single tooth. We're wondering when his first one will decide to pop through, but it doesn't seem like it will be any time soon.
- He is sitting on his own like a champ, but if he tips over he can't get himself back up. He rolls front to back and back to front and can scoot backward a little, but no signs of crawling.
- He loves it when we put our hands out for him to pull himself up to stand. He loves being on his feet. So far his will only pull himself up on us... not furniture.
- He says "dadadadada" allll the time. "baba" "ttt tttt" occasionally make an appearance too. He's getting to be quite chatty! :)
- He's eating lots of pureed food at meal times now. His favorite by far is vegetables.
- He wakes up twice at night to be rocked back to sleep: usually once around midnight and then again between 3-4am. It's a big improvement from when he first came home so we're happy, but I am looking forward to him sleeping through the night for sure! :)
- Mareto loves music! He will shake his head and bounce up and down when he hears it. It's really cute!
I could go on and on, but I'll stop now. :) He's growing so much every day and is such a delight!