5.27.2011

Homemakers Mission Statement

I recently downloaded Sarah Mae's 31 Days to Clean. I love it so far! Each day is a chapter and these are short chapters, so it's totally doable! :) At the end of each chapter there are two challenges: a Mary challenge and a Martha challenge. Day one had us pondering over the reasons we want to keep a clean home. It didn't give any reasons because she wants us to own it. So I got my little journal out and wrote down all the reasons I believe a clean home is important and all the reasons I love to have a clean home. Then we were challenged to make it into an easy to read mission statement that we could "dress up" and have somewhere we'd see it daily. This was my favorite part... I made a printable and it's yours for the taking if you want it (just right click and save to your computer) ... 'course it might be more fun for you to come up with your own. ;)


I think it's going on my refrigerator. I'll see it multiple times a day if I put it there! ;)

8 comments:

Darla said...

oh cute! I love it! can't you see me crafting this into a piece of art, lol!!

Abby said...

thank you for posting this. I have another "daily" cleaning list that I try to go by, but sometimes its so difficult. I like your list esp the last one.... ministry ready!!!

Lisa @ Life is Crazy Beautiful said...

I've got that e-book, but didn't start reading it yet cuz May started off too busy. June will begin a little cuckoo, too, so I think I'll read through it in July. Very cute printable!!

BARBIE said...

I downloaded Sarah Mae's book a while back and haven't gotten around to actually doing anything yet. Thank you for the reminder as to why it's important to stay on top of my home!

Natalie said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

woosterweester said...

Love this and may have to print this out! Thanks! Oh and your little guy is a total sweetie.

Kristin said...

That's cute and all great reasons. It does just feel better to have a clean home!

Kelly said...

This is awesome!! Printing it to put on my refrigerator! :) Thank you.