(just hanging out at the beach with Daddy)
(standing up like SUCH a big boy!)
(tickles and giggles with Mommy)
(those eyes melt me every time...)
Wow! I can't believe our boy is 9 months old already! Where does time go? This month has been a big one for our sweet son! Let's see what he's up to...
- We haven't had him weighed in the last few weeks, but I have a feeling he's around 25 lbs... a sturdy boy for sure! :)
- Mareto got his first tooth a couple weeks ago - then his second tooth popped through a week later and now he's working on his THIRD! We were just waiting and waiting for him to get a tooth and now it seems they're all coming in at once! I have to admit that I hope he gets a bit of a break before the fourth comes in.
- Two weeks ago he learned how to sit back up from a laying position. Then he pulled himself up to his knees holding the coffee table. Last week he started crawling!! It's not the most graceful thing but it sure is cute!! He is having so much fun exploring all the things he couldn't get to before. :)
- Today he pulled himself up to a standing position in his crib! It was the cutest thing I ever saw!
- He still loves his veggies with his favorite being green beans. I love my little healthy eating boy!
- The last week he has been sleeping so well only waking up once per night! It's been incredible and I have to admit that I am loving it!
- Mareto is super ticklish! It's so fun to watch him squirm, squeal and laugh until he gets the hiccups. We are discovering new tickle spots on him every day. :)
- Mareto's favorite outdoor activity is a toss up between the swing at the park (he grins from ear to ear while we push him and even cries when it's time to leave) and the water (either the beach or the blow up kiddie pool... he just loves to be in the water!)
- His favorite indoor toys vary daily. Honestly sometimes he just enjoys playing with a piece of paper! haha But there is always his favorite thing to watch in the whole world... Veggie Tales: Madame Blueberry! None of the other episodes interest him, but he can watch Madame Blueberry once a day and each time he's more delighted than the last! I know all the words by heart now... ;)
(a picture of true joy!)