6.02.2011

My first "Embrace the Camera" : me and my boy :)




I love this weekly link up over at Emily's! I always enjoy her pictures and never thought I had a reason to link up since I felt I was in plenty of pictures... of course that was before Mareto! I was just talking to my brother yesterday about how I am totally obsessed with taking pictures of our baby and don't take any of John and I anymore. I think this is the new mother problem. I need to squeeze in a photo or two to actually prove that I was here for his childhood! haha So here goes...

Self portrait of me and Mareto at the beach yesterday -- water was warm and it was the perfect beach day! Clearly my boy loves the sand. ;)

This photo was taken by Chani at our church picnic on Monday. I love gazing at my sweet boy. 

Want to join the linky fun? Head over to Emily's!

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Adoption is such a miracle! I love these pictures!

Kristin said...

So sweet!!! :)

ruthiehart said...

lol! I wonder how that sand tastes, I want to squeeze those little cheeks

Our Family of Four said...

Super sweet! Great captures. Makes me want to visit the beach. ;)

tasha said...

oh my, that pic of you and your son is so precious. only a little one can look so adorable covered in sand and eating it!

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Welcome!! He is dripping of cuteness!! Great photo of you two!!

Jen | Our Happy Family said...

those pictures are so sweet! he is just adorable. love your blog design too, very neat!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Aww... so, so sweet! Love that moment captured of you gazing at your precious boy! :)

Joyeful said...

Oh wow! I love this family's story! And I love what you're doing to help them!!

And the pic of you and Mareto on the beach is so beautiful!!!!

BARBIE said...

Fun in the sun! Love the pictures!

Franchesca said...

Love this Lauren, the self pic is adorable :)

MamaMimi said...

Lil' butter ball! What a CUTIE!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Most of the pictures I take are of JDaniel. I love seeing the world through his eyes.