6.12.2011

A New Adventure

For awhile I've been teaching myself some graphic design mainly because I couldn't afford to pay someone to redesign my blog as often as I like to change it up. :) Over the months some friends asked if I would give their blog a "face lift" and I've had so much fun with it. I thought I would use one of my favorite hobbies to continue serving one of my great passions - hope for the widow and orphan. So, I opened up shop this weekend...


I am now offering my services in blog design (blogger platform only) and also in Etsy/Big Cartel Banner and button design. The best part? 70% of the profit will go toward meeting the needs of widows and orphans globally. This will look different each month. On my list for places to donate these funds: Show Hope Adoption Grants, Compassion International, Amazima, and more! I am so looking forward to what I hope will be a tremendous blessing. This month all 70% of the profit will go to the Sander's Family as they work to bring home their baby girl.

So go check out the new site and if you're in need of a new design please consider using L.C. Graphic Designs to help us help others. Here's a fun button to help spread the word!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

This is so exciting! I wish you the best of luck with this and I know that you will be such a blessing to so many!!

Alison said...

WOW, Lauren!!! This is awesome!! So glad you are doing this now! Love how you are so faithful to use your talents for the Lord and others in need! What a blessing!

G said...

I LOVE this!!! What an awesome way to use your beautiful gifts and talents! :) I just posted your button. :)
~Gini :)

G said...

I LOVE this!!! What an awesome way to use your beautiful gifts and talents! :) I just posted your button. :)
~Gini :)

BARBIE said...

How exciting Lauren! I just know that your work will bless many!

MamaMimi said...

This is so awesome Lauren!!! $$ is really tight right now ($4500-5000 for tickets...seriously?!?) but I really want to help the Sanders family...so I'm going to talk to my husband about this. Keep up the great work - love seeing you bless others!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

God bless you for using your talents to help others! This is an awesome idea.

mama faith said...

I am excited to see that you are doing this! I've been wanting to get a blog design for awhile and now,especially since you are donating part of the profit, I may just decide to do it! Not to mention the "L.C" part has special meaning to me so it might just be meant to be! Hope to be in touch soon!

angie @ the cellar door stories said...

how awesome! i love how any talent can truly be used for the Lord!!!

Kim said...

Lauren, that is wonderful!!! You are VERY talented!!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I can't wait to share your guest post on my blog this Tuesday. If you could get it to me by Sunday, that would be great.