7.13.2011

Amazima and New Pre-made Templates!

In case you missed it, I have started my own blog design site over at L.C. Graphic Design! I am having so much fun giving new looks to different blogs and learning as I go. Please check out my portfolio to see the work I've done and let me know if you're interested in getting a new blog design.

As you will read on the welcome page of the site - 70% of all profit from designs will go to a different ministry/organization each month. Each place I donate to have a specific ministry to widows, orphans, and the impoverished around the world. Last  month we gave toward a family's adoption from Ethiopia. This month (July) the money will go to Amazima Ministries. Here is a short blurb from their site:




Amazima Ministries was founded by 19 year-old Katie Davis in 2008. The organization, based out of Brentwood, TN, feeds, educates, and encourages orphaned and vulnerable children and the poor in the country of Uganda. In the Lugandan language, Amazima (uh-mahz-i-muh) means "truth." Amazima desires to reveal the truth of God's unconditional love through Jesus Christ to the Ugandan people.

Amazima ministers to the people of Uganda through: education sponsorship, Masese Outreach, Community Outreach, Vocational Projects, and Discipleship. Please visit their site to learn more about this incredible ministry and the work Katie is doing in Uganda. If you aren't interested in a blog design right now, but want to support Amazima there are plenty of opportunities on their website!


Not sure you want to go through the hassle of getting a whole new custom blog design, I have several pre-made templates to offer that makes it very easy. They cost less than the custom design, can be installed faster, and you don't have to agonize over color, fonts, images, ect... because it's all done already! I just added three new pre-mades to the shop:



You can check out the other pre-made templates here! Be sure to click the link to take you to a live preview so you can see the whole look!

Remember - 70% of all profit in the month of July goes to Amazima Ministries!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

ohhh i love love love the spring green dots!!! too bad I don't have a third blog, haha!

Alicia said...

Good for you, Lauren! What a great way to raise money! And when I'm ready for a blog facelift, I'll be sure to remember you!

Jenni said...

Thanks for the pretty blog you designed for me. I couldn't possibly do it myself, you are a blessing:)

Alison said...

Love the new designs and I love Amazima ministries!!! And of course, we are lovin' our new blog design that you did for us! :) Thanks again!!!