8.17.2011

Lookin Good! ;)

I've been wanting to refresh my blog for a bit, but was completely undecided on what exactly I wanted. After we had our family photos taken by the marvelous Alicia White I knew I wanted to incorporate the few she's edited so far into the design. Then I had a design client ask me to do a rotating banner for her (well, not really, more like rotating frames in a single banner) and I was sad to tell her I didn't know how to do that. BUT, it left me on a mission to at least figure out how to do a simple rotating banner. Then I was inspired by Andrea's blog. I love the simplicity of her look and the way that each slide gives another glimpse of where her heart is. Soooo, I got to work on a design for little old me and I am so pleased with the result. Make sure to watch the banner go through it's rotation! There are 5 slides total. The second one with the map is my fav. :) What do you think?

So now that I have figured out this whole rotating banner thing, I am offering them on my blog design site! YAY! If you are interested please click here for prices. Remember, ALL profit in the month of August is going to be donated to World Vision - specifically directed to the victims of the drought/famine in East Africa.

Last but not least, here are a couple new designs I wrapped up recently. :)



Don't forget to check out the pre-made templates as well!

16 comments:

4 Blessings said...

It looks great!
Blessings,
Amy

Allison said...

Love love love it!!

Kristin said...

I love the rotating banners!! They look awesome!

Melissa said...

So precious. I love the rotating banners- they are all perfect for your site and give a great overall picture- not to mention they are beautiful!

For this journey we're on... said...

LOVE This look Lauren! My favorite one yet!

Jim and April said...

ohhhhh...i am LOVING your rotating banner!

Alison said...

Love the rotating banner pics!!! It looks great!!!

Leigh said...

LOVE IT!!!! Brantley is taking family pics of us in September, I might have to get you to do a rotating banner for us after we get those back :)

Kelly said...

Love it!!

Tara said...

love it!

Darla said...

love that rotating banner!!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love the rotating banner! It looks terrific!

Would you make an event button for my Halloween traditions link up!

Tracy said...

I love it, Lauren! You did a great job! You make me want to update mine!! :) I would of course call on you to do it!

BARBIE said...

Your banner is beautiful!

G said...

I LOVE the banner!

Maria said...

Hi Lauren! I haven't visited in a while and come by and find out all of these new things! love the new look and I see you have other blogs. I am loving it all!

Maria @ Linen & Verbena