9.27.2011

ABC's of moi

Saw this on a friend's blog who saw it on this girl's blog. I thought it would be fun to play along as it's light-hearted and brainless. Just what I need today! :)

A.  Age:  27
B.  Bed Size:  Queen
C.  Chore that you hate:  anything to do with the bathroom
D. Dogs:  not yet… though we enjoy my parent’s puppy.
E.  Essential start to your day:  coffee!
F.  Favorite color:  for wearing… pale pink, white, navy. for my home… turquoise, beige, white, chocolate, red.
G. Gold or Silver:  silver (or white gold)
H.  Height:  5'5"
I.   Instruments you play:  Violin, and I can strum a few chords on the guitar
J.  Job Title:  Full time wife and mommy
K.  Kids:  5 boys (2 in heaven, 2 foster sons who are gone now) and precious Mareto… our son who is home with us and brings us more joy than words could express.
L.  Live:  Virginia
M.  Mother's name:  Amelia Anne – goes by Amy
N.  Nicknames:  Boozie (family), Bundle (husband)
O.  Overnight hospital stays:  yes. ugh. the end.
P.  Pet Peeves:  close talkers… personal space people.
Q.  Quote from a movie:  “I imagine them running in this house. I hear them playing in the backyard. Or running to our bed in a thunderstorm. And I think about reading them stories and teaching them songs. And I just keep thinking; how can I miss someone so much that I have never met?” – Facing the Giants
R.  Right or left handed:  Right.
S.  Siblings:  older sister and younger brother
T.  Time you wake up:  between 8-9am. I’m really not a morning person. Thankfully my son is the same.
U.  Underwear:  ummm yes
V.  Vegetable you hate:  lima beans. Blech.
W.  What makes you run late:  being a Casper… seems to be a family trait. Actually, it’s probably more getting myself and a baby ready and out the door.
X.  X-rays:  arm, stomach, lower abdomen, chest, teeth
Y.  Yummy food you make:  Apple Cream Chicken (John’s favorite)
Z.  Zoo animal:  I like all of them except the reptiles and birds.

There you have it - more info than you ever cared to know about yours truly...




6 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

:) I loved your answer to the underwear one... what are you supposed to put?
Also, I think you should have a post about that apple chicken stuff. It sounds like something Billy would die for!!
Oh, and I pray my babies will like sleeping in!! You are very blessed!!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

How fun - I think I might steal this idea! :) Jealous that you can play the violin!

Linda said...

Lauren...this was fun! I liked your answers. I might have to do it too...maybe!

TTYL Boozie!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits (:>)

{amy} said...

How fun! I think I'll do this, too! :)

carissa said...

i like you. that chicken and apple thing sounds really good! my kids are not morning peeps either - i wake up at the same time as you - we're lucky! : )

Darla said...

I did one of these ABC's years ago! https://www.facebook.com/#!/note.php?note_id=53300562661 amazing how many of my answers would be different now!