9.14.2011

Favorite Pins (for now...)

Pinterest is such a delightful little past time for when you just want to relax and check out for a good 15 minutes. So, when my wonderfully active baby goes down for a nap I occasionally hop on to see what lovely/creative/fun/hilarious pictures are on pinterest. :) Here are a few of my favorites right now...






(I adore Keri Russel, the mustard mug, the rustic background, and the beautiful scarf.)

(This is my all time favorite. This is what life is all about right here.)


Do you do pinterest? what are your favorites things to pin?

8 comments:

*Ashley Lou* said...

I LOVE Pinterest! Hadn't seen the planters as toy bins but I am definitely going to incorporate that into Cupcake's room!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I do, I just fell in love last weekend!

Cassie said...

Pinterest has been a nice 'checkout' break for me as well (especially during nap time)!
The last picture there is incredible. Totally pulled on my heart strings. If we could always keep the faith of a child this would be a different world. Thankfully He loves us throughout all our lifetime (and my many mistakes along the way).

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I pin a lot recipes and crafts. I love what you pinned.

{amy} said...

I love pinterest! I try not to spend too much time on there, because it can be addictive! But it's so nice to have great ideas all in one place!!

Critty said...

I adore Pinterest :) So. Fun!

And that last photo... wow. I got chill bumps from the beauty of it.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE the last photo. Glad you shared!

Maria said...

Oh boy do I Pinterest... I love it! I have found some of the most beautiful photos there. I usually pin things that I like and wedding photos :) I love this last photo too. So powerful.

Maria @ Linen & Verbena