10.17.2011

Family Photos with Alicia!

This summer we had family pictures done by the fabulous Alicia of Alicia White Photography. It was so much fun! We started out at the nearby park and then ended at the beach. Alicia was so flexible and totally prepared for everything. She was in touch with me leading up to our photo session with suggestions for outfits, poses, props, and the best time of day for lighting. It made the whole thing stress free, easy, and super fun!

John and I aren't really ones for posing, so we mostly just played with Mareto the whole time while talking with Alicia and laughing a lot! She was really just hanging out with us and snapping photos along the way. I am SO happy with how the pictures turned out. Here's a few of the hundreds we got back...














I can't recommend Alicia enough! She was wonderful to work with and loads of fun! She currently works in both Virginia Beach, Va and Charlotte, NC but she loves to travel so she work work something out for you! She does beautiful wedding photography too! :) 

You can find Alicia 
on facebook: click here
or her website: click here

Which one is your favorite?

10 comments:

Lisa @ Life is Crazy Beautiful said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL...God's love for us is so amazing!!!

Alison said...

I Love them all!!! So beautiful! I especially love the one of ya'll laying on the blanket with you holding Mareto and kissing his forehead! so precious!!!

meredith and justin said...

I love them Lauren!! Your family is just beautiful!

{amy} said...

They're all great, but I especially love the one of all three of you in the grass!

Tracy said...

Beautiful pictures and family!!

Amanda said...

Beautiful photos! Beautiful family! :)

BARBIE said...

Lauren, the photos are beautiful! You are one photogenic family, full of JOY!

Leigh said...

So beautiful!!!!

Monika said...

So beutiful!!! If I have to choose, then the last one....because of your soooooooo happy face :-)

Kristin said...

I really love them all!! They are so amazing! I love the ones of Mareto in his Ethiopian outfit :) He is adorable! And I love your necklace....was it one made in Africa? I think I'm going to order some for Christmas presents. I have to red one and love it so much!