11.01.2011

Our Courageous Little Lion

We had such a fun weekend! Last minute costume plans made us the 3 side kicks from the wizard of oz. I was the tin man who finally got his heart, John was the scarecrow who got a brain, and Mareto was the lion who finally found his courage. We had a little fall fest event at church on Saturday...


All the little lions there...

exhausted after a tough day of "lioning"...

Off to Williamsburg for round two on Monday!

He's getting so big and independent! I love it!

Walking around the shops for treats!

Big smiles for the man who gives the candy!

love my sweet little lion

he lunged around all of a sudden to give me a big kiss!

Getting tired...


Oh what a fun weekend it was!! And now it's NOVEMBER! Can you believe it? Fall is flying by!

10 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Goodness, he is one cute little lion. I'm impressed with your last minute costumes--looks good to me!

Behn and Meg said...

Cutest lion I've ever seen!!

Penny said...

ADORABLE pictures!!!!

leemeandthegirls said...

Hey Lauren! I've been following your blog for about three weeks but haven't commented yet ( I don't think... :) ). Anyway, just wanted to say I LOVE your sweet story. You are so encouraging, and I can't wait to hear more about your current adoption journey! AND-- your header is my favorite from any blog out there. :) -McCall

christina said...

what a courageous little lion! he's such a cutie.

Jennifer said...

CUTE!!!! He is so precious!

Camille said...

cutest little one ever!

love your blog. will definitely be back!!!

*new follower*

cheers.

Sarah Ann said...

Ahh! He's just SO cute! And I haven't commented, but I'm so thrilled for your growing family! I love watching your journey, and I can't wait to do it again! :)

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, he is the cutest little lion ever! I love the picture where he wanted to give you a kiss :) So sweet!!

Ela-Aña said...

He's so beautiful! He looks like such a sweet little boy! I hope that when I get married, the Lord will allow me to adopt some precious little ones. Where would we be without adoption? God was so wonderful to adopt us into His family with all of our sins and imperfections, yet He loves us with an infinite and eternal love. God bless you and your growing family. Y'all will be in my prayers.